JOB OPPORTUNITY | AtlantiCann Medical | Position: Packaging Technician
Packaging Technician - Full-time, Permanent
AtlantiCann Medical Inc.
Lower Sackville, NS
The Packaging Technician will accurately and efficiently complete the packaging of the extractions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for packaging product in a timely manner.
- Ensure waste removal meets all state regulatory compliance.
- Ensure packing meets all company compliance
- Facility sanitation and microbial prevention
Requirements of Applicant:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be 19 years of age
- Would be subject to criminal background check for security clearance.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation to and from the facility.
- Can work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts.
- Has the physical ability to sit, squat, bend, lift, push, pull 50 pounds.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Ability and Willingness to Work in the Following Conditions:
The Packaging Technician will be exposed to pollen and allergens in the facility. As well as fumes, dust, odors, extreme heat temperatures, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, noise, protective gear, vibrations, and water.
- Dental Care
- Extended health care
About AtlantiCann Medical
AtlantiCann Medical is majority owned by the Mi’kmaq First Nations of Nova Scotia.
We are proud to be producing quality cannabis in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq People. The 8-point star, a symbol very important to the Mi’kmaq community, often presents with 4 colours signifying unity between the four races of people as well as the 4 directions (North, South, East and West), emphasizing balance within oneself and mother earth.
We are proud to embrace these values and provide Mi’Kmaq product to NS and across the nation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and adhere to fair employment practices.