PARKS CANADA IS HIRING YOUTH IN MAINLAND NOVA SCOTIA
Are you between 15 and 30 years of age? Then you are considered “youth” and we would love for you to join our team and discover your passion!
Parks Canada is offering a variety of jobs and are looking for youth with a wide range of interests and skills such as visitor services, nature and heritage presentation activities, outreach activities, cleaners, asset maintenance, or scientific research.
Parks Canada employees in Mainland Nova Scotia are based out of
- Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site
- Fort Anne National Historic Site
- Port-Royal National Historic Site
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Sable Island National Park Reserve
- York Redoubt National Historic Site
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT: Visitor Experience, Halifax Defense Complex, Halifax, NS. Closes April 11, 2021
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT: Maintenance Worker, Halifax & Maitland Bridge, NS. Closes April 8, 2021
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT: Halifax Learn-to Camp Student and Outreach Positions, Halifax & Maitland Bridge, NS. Closes April 11, 2021
Maintenance Worker III, Halifax & Maitland Bridge, NS. Closes April 18, 2021
Resource & Emergency Management Technician, Maitland Bridge, NS. Closes April 5, 2021
Visitor Service Attendant II, Maitland Bridge, NS. Closes April 11, 2021
New jobs are being added each week so check these links often for list of openings and to apply: All Job Postings for Parks Canada in Nova Scotia or Student Job Postings for Parks Canada in Nova Scotia
- Parks Canada is a participant in the Federal Government’s Youth Employment and Skills Strategy (YESS), and is committed to helping youth, particularly those facing barriers to employment, build their work experience. In support of this initiative, preference may be given to qualified candidates who identify as indigenous, visible minorities or persons with a disability.
- For positions listed as “student”, youth must be registered as a full-time student at an accredited academic institution and be returning to full-time studies in the next academic term.