Social Applications for the New Fiscal Year
- Published: March 18 2019 10:51
It is time to renew Social Applications for the new fiscal year. As the program is now computer based all applications need to be done on the computer and therefore no paper applications will be available. If you do not take the time to make an appointment to renew your application you will not receive your assistance.
Please bring the following with you: 2017-18 income tax assessment, yours and spouses, health card, band card and social insurance card. If you receive a diet please have your doctor's letter and a copy of your latest light bill if you receive money on your budget for your light bill.
If you receive Adult Care services you will need to fill out an application on the computer as well and will also need your doctors letter confirming you require this service and proof of income.
- Gold River- April 3 and 4th from 8-5
- Wildcat- April 17th from 8-9:30
- Medway — April 17th from 10-12
- Ponhook —April 17th from 1-3
- Yarmouth- April 8 at 10-5, April 9 at 8:30-5 and April 10 at 8:30 -2:30 Please call and make appointments with the front desk.